Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday

Even though this picture is from last year at Paul and Tamara's house when she was a year younger and skinnier (she says) we want to wish her a very happy birthday!


Happy birthday mom. -- Calli

Happy birthday, I love you. -- Bela

I am so happy Kim kelsch is my mom. -- Sydnie

Happy Birthday Mom! I love you and wish you luck with your mid-life crisis. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding! Your still young and Beautiful. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! LOVE YA. --Noah

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I am also glad you are my Sister. I love you and hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - Happy late Birthday! Too bad we weren't having the Freeman-Varvel family get together like the old days to celebrate our birthdays. You look amazing and your kids are beautiful. I am glad you became a blogger and I look forward to reading your posts in the future. Take care! Crissy

    ReplyDelete